Thursday 7 June 2007

2 days left as a single woman!

oh my goodness! i've only got 2 days left being a single woman!

I'm now at my parents house doing final preparations for the big day! i'm now starting to majorly panic cos i now realise its so close! dan doesnt seem too bothered really but think he's probably starting to worry now as well!

i'm looking forward to it all though! strangest thing so far is knowing everyone is at work except me! i miss my children already and i've only got 9 more working days til i see them! i wont wanna go back though by that point! hehe

i'll try putting some photo's on here once i've got some! and i've got internet working at my new house! (if you want address, email or text me)

see you all once i'm married! but please dont all call me mrs easton!

No comments: